- A Response to Covid-19 postcards
- What has Lockdown done, one thought and maybe another
- Covid-19 – A Postcard Conversation
- So where in the order of life does Covid 19 belong?
- Reflecting on the opportunities afforded by lockdown
- Bird connections, disconnections & reflections
- Discovered through translation…
Tag Archives: psychology
We received over 30 postcards in response to our invitation back in May to share thoughts in words or images to a mid-lockdown question “Can we remake our world in new ways?” You can enjoy (as we have) the rich … Continue reading
How is my view of the world distorted? What’s it distorted by? How is my view different from yours? Which view is “right”? How would I know? Is there an ‘undistorted’ view? … what would that look like?